Make the right first impression, every time.
Looking for a headshot that will make others take you seriously, but not trying-too-hard seriously? (Don’t want to scare people off before you get a chance to show them you’re a relatable human being, right?.)
You’ll love this experience if you…
• Feel like the most awkward human being on the planet when you’re in front of a camera
• Don’t know how to show off your favorite outfits without looking unprofessional
• Fear you’ll end up with that same blank, lifeless smile as everyone else on LinkedIn
Time to show that you know how to smile and have your shit together.
I get it. Headshots are a gamble if they’re not done with someone who understands how you want to present yourself and makes it easy for you to get there.
That’s why it matters that you get the most out of this heart-based headshot experience.
With your headshots you’ll be able to…
• Show different facets of your personality to connect with more people
• Craft eye-catching outfits that complement your style, and
• Nearly forget you’re in front of a camera during your session
Your photos won’t just reflect your true essence. They’ll make the people you want to know, want to know you.
That means, more dream clients & more dream gigs booked.
Want higher quality gigs, double the interviews, and headshots that actually look like you?
“I get almost an embarrassing amount of compliments on my headshot every time I’m on an online office call.” -Lisa
“I’m literally floored.” -Caitlin’s boyfriend
Lauren’s a headshot photographer in York, PA. If you’re in town looking for a York, PA headshot photographer, or visiting the city and looking for a headshot photographer in Baltimore, MD. Give her a holler! She also covers areas like Lancaster, so if you’re seeking headshots in Lancaster, PA, she’d love to set something up. If you want to build your personal brand with your headshots, you can do so here.